''When you go to health, you feel your best''
is certainly a very good choice. You will recover health
without having to suffer of the side effects of non natural
Your mobile transmits electromagnetic radiation that is potentially harmful. Why put yourself at risk when it is so easy to reduce your exposure to this radiation? Using and recommending Fazup is choosing to protect yourself, your family and friends, against radiation whose impact on our health is the subject of numerous scientific studies, and is a much debated topic in our society. Applying the Fazup patch at the back of your mobile phone is enough to reduce by up to 99% the amount of radiation that is absorbed by your head and your body (SAR norms*).
Use Fazup and protect yourself today!
The Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of your mobile phone is the internationally recognised measure of your maximum exposure to electromagnetic radiation. This measure indicates the amount of energy that your body and your head absorb when using your handset. The European standard imposes a SAR level that is inferior to 2 Watts per Kilogram (W/Kg). You can therefore choose your mobile phone based on the level of SAR of that particular model.
The lower the SAR, the lower your level of exposure to radiation.
Did you know? A one-minute conversation in a poor reception zone is equivalent to a 3-hour conversation in a zone of good reception.
Reliable and very effective, Fazup is a revolutionary product resulting from 10 years of intensive research. Globally patented, this new technology created in France produces outstanding results. Its performances have been tested and validated by EMITECH, a French laboratory certified by COFRAC** for the measurement of SAR*. In order to ensure the optimal performance as certified in laboratory conditions, Fazup must be placed in a specific location at the back of your mobile, in accordance with an exclusive placement system which is specific to each compatible mobile phone.
Designed for :
Is electromagnetic radiation harmful to our health?
The effect of electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones on our health is a controversial topic that is dividing experts. There is cause for concern as practically everyone owns a mobile phone. With close to 66 million mobile phone users in France alone, and 6 billion in the rest of the world, even a minor harmful health effect could have a major impact.
Whatever the answer, scientific researchers and public authorities around the world agree on one fact: further research is required, especially regarding the potential risk of cancer.
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) which forms part of the World Health Organization (WHO), classified the fields of electromagnetic radiation from radio frequency, including those emitted by mobile phones and cordless telephones, as ‘potentially causing cancer in humans’. This decision came following a close scrutiny of several hundred epidemiological studies on the subject that found a possible link between the use of mobile phones and the presence of certain cancers (for example, there is a greater risk of gliomas linked to the use of a mobile phone for 30 minutes a day over a ten year period).
As a measure of precaution, while awaiting the results of further related research, the Ministry of Health, the ANSES and the INPES have produced guidelines for the safe use of mobile phones.
Why do scientific bodies, public authorities and manufacturers in the field make certain recommendations for the use of your mobile phone?
While waiting for a global consensus from scientific research about the effect of radiation from mobile phones on our health, it is recommended to use certain precautionary measures.
The safety measures that are recommended are as follows:
- use a headset for your mobile phone – this is the most common recommendation given in order to distance the mobile phone from the head when calling. Unfortunately, one can inadvertently expose a different part of the body when carrying the mobile in a pocket, for example. Try to keep the phone as far as possible from your body.
- avoid using the mobile phone while travelling at high speed.
- try to use areas with good mobile phone coverage.
- where possible, try to communicate using texting or email.
- mobile phone manufacturers recommend keeping a distance between the body and the mobile phone.
- obtain mobile phones with the lowest possible SAR (Specific Absorption Rate).
- do not call too often and keep conversations short, especially for children and teenagers.
What is the Fazup technology?
The Fazup patch contains a passive antenna that interacts with the integrated antenna of the mobile phone. Fazup modifies the spectrum of radiation of the mobile phone in order to reduce as much as possible the emission of radiation towards your head when you call, and towards your body when you carry your phone on you (a protective screen). As each mobile phone is conceived differently, the correct positioning of the patch is essential and must be very precise in relation to each model of compatible mobile phone. For this reason, Fazup provides an exclusive system of ‘positioning cases’ which guarantee the optimal protection as validated in laboratory conditions. Unlike other devices, Fazup does not redirect the radiation towards the back of your mobile and does not increase the radiation on other surfaces. For this reason, Fazup can protect without exposing other body zones to radiation, or exposing other persons in your immediate vicinity.
How is Fazup different from other products on the market?
- Fazup is the only protective product able to provide such high reductions in SAR (up to 99%) as validated in a laboratory certified by Cofrac.
- Fazup publishes all the official reports for SAR reduction for every compatible model of mobile phone.
- Fazup has the only scientifically proven technology able to adapt to 13 different models of mobile phone (new ones currently being developed).
- Fazup is transparent about its level of protection.
- Fazup protects you above current standards by providing global expertise (protective cases that are compatible with Fazup and do not raise the SAR of mobile phones; certified reductions in SAR on foreign frequency bandwidth to maintain protection during your travels).
- Fazup provides the best comparative value for money.
- Fazup is easy to use, is extra slim and will not interfere with your current accessories.
- Fazup may be personalized to your taste.
- Fazup is made in France.
- Fazup has a high tech design.
- Fazup is delivered in a premium box including a microfiber non-adhesive wipe that is repositionable in order to clean your mobile phone.
Is Fazup compatible with new mobile phones coming on the market?
Fazup does SAR tests with each new mobile phone within weeks of it being released on the market. Fazup focuses on the most popular new models and will extend very soon its range of compatible mobile phones.
Does Fazup interfere with the quality of reception of your mobile phone?
In certain conditions of very poor reception and on mobile phones with weaker network reception, Fazup can slightly reduce reception. The phenomenon is very marginal in comparison to the high protection that Fazup provides on a daily basis. The fact that the impact on reception is so low is actually on the major assets of our technology with regards to the very high level of SAR reduction.
Note that the level of radiation of your mobile phone can vary from 1 to 1000 depending on the levels of reception. One minute of communication in in extremely poor conditions of reception is equivalent to three hours in optimal conditions in terms of electromagnetic emissions.
At times when your mobile phone has little or no reception, it emits at its highest level and Fazup is then most useful. Furthermore, in certain other conditions of mobile phone use, Fazup can increase the quality of reception of your mobile.
Am I obliged to use the positioning case?
Yes. Using the positioning case that corresponds to your mobile phone is essential to guaranteeing you the best protection.
Why does the box sold in shops contain several positioning cases?
Including all of the positioning cases within the Fazup box will give you the following advantages:
- An optimal sale price for our customers due to a streamlining of our logistics and stockpiling processes;
- If you replace your mobile phone with another Fazup compatible phone, you may transfer your existing Fazup patch to the new mobile phone using the corresponding positioning case (under condition that your old mobile phone does not have an overly adhesive surface, and that handle the patch with care).
- Benefit from an advantageous rate when buying a family pack, which includes 4 patches in a box , as well as all of the positioning cases.
- Avoiding the stock shortage on certain models of compatible phones.
- Ability to extend Fazup protection to a greater number of customers by allowing the patch to be used on less popular mobile phone brands that could not have been offered on an individual basis.
What is the lifespan of the Fazup patch?
Fazup is made to last! We strongly recommend that you use our compatible mobile phone cases on your mobile phone in order to protect the Fazup patch. Our patches are very resistant however the levels of friction from the daily use of our mobile phones are very high.
You may only need to replace your patch when changing your mobile phone.
Nevertheless, depending on the surface of your mobile phone, it may be possible to peel off the patch and reposition it quite easily (i.e. the Iphone 4/4S has a glazed surface from which the patch can be easily peeled off).
The effectiveness of the Fazup is guaranteed to last as long as the circuit on the patch is not damaged.
Can Fazup be used on a mobile phone that is not on the list of compatible phones?
No. Although it is likely that the Fazup functions on many more mobile phones, you should not place your Fazup patch on mobile phones that are not authorized by Fazup. In fact, the positioning of the patch must be very precise and needs to be validated in laboratories in order to guarantee its compatibility and as such, the greatest possible reduction in SAR.
Should I continue to use my mobile phone headset?
Yes. Your exposure to the radiation from your mobile phone will be even weaker. If you regularly use your mobile phone headset while keeping your mobile phone on you, your body will be less exposed to the radiation emitted by your mobile phone thanks to Fazup.
Ensure that your mobile phone is placed on you with the screen facing you, as it is the side which emits less radiation, with Fazup.
Dietary supplements are not drugs and cannot substitute any medical treatment.